The Chilterns MS Centre believes everyone living with multiple sclerosis deserves to live a healthy & happy life. We support everyone who needs us with guidance, counselling, therapies & social activities. We have a dedicated Centre in Wendover (Bucks); due to the impacts of COVID-19, many of our services are remote as well as face-to-face. All profits from this raffle will go directly to the Chilterns MS Centre to help us continue supporting people with MS & their families. Thank you
Tickets = £1
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- This Raffle is open to UK residents
- Tickets can not be purchased by anyone under the age of 16
- Golden Giving is hosting the raffle on behalf of the Charity
- The prize winners will be randomly selected after the closing date & notified by email. The winners names will be listed on the Charity website
- All profit will go to the Chilterns MS Centre (Reg Charity No.800853) who are registered with the Fundraising Regulator
- All prizes are collection only from the Chilterns MS Centre. Winners will need to contact the Chilterns MS Centre's team regarding their collection date/time
Anyone found to have deliberately ignored any of the terms & conditions will have their entry revoked & payment treated as a donation. If you/someone you know needs information or help with a gambling problem please call 0808 8020 133 or visit www.gambleaware.co.uk.
Promoted by Chilterns MS Centre Ltd, Oakwood Close, Wendover, Aylesbury, Bucks HP22 5LX. Registered in England. Company No: 2294557. Charity No: 800853. License granted by Aylesbury Vale District Council (aylesburyvaledc.gov.uk) under The Gambling Act 2005. Responsible person: Hannah Prentice.
This beautiful artwork was donated to the Centre by Heather Fitz, and is worth £75!
A hamper of relaxation! Filled with lotions, potions and smellies, this prize is the perfect way tp unwind after this crazy year!
Who doesn't love a Christmas Hamper? Filled with festive food and drink, this is a great prize to help see you though the Christmas period.
We are fortunate to have an even bigger and better Christmas hamper available now for the winner of this prize, so the photo has been updated accordingly. Get your tickets whilst you can!!
As part of our Challenge 35 campaign this year, our friends at Tring Brewery donated us 35 bottles of beer to use in raffles! We're using some of them in this Christmas raffle, and will use the remainder in a future fundraising activity. Huge thanks to Tring Brewery for their support!