Raphael - The Jewish Counselling Service is a well-established counselling service celebrating 40 years at the forefront of its field, whose broad-based services are available to individuals or couples living in London and the Home Counties whose relationships and feelings cause them distress at home, at work or socially.
Raphael clients may be dealing with:
- illness or bereavement
- having difficulties with family, couple or marital relationships
- suffering from depression or anxiety
- experiencing problems resulting from a particular event or trauma
- struggling with the stresses of daily life, including employment issues
- sensing a lack of confidence or low self esteem
- failing to realise their full potential.
Visit http://www.raphaeljewishcounselling.org for further information, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0800 234 6236 and leave a message.